EVS is currently searching for an experienced Solutions-Product Marketing Manager (S-PMM) to join our MediaCeption Solutions Unit, part of the Marketing & Solutions department, to play a crucial role in successfully commercializing the solutions unit's Production Asset Management (PAM) products. The ideal candidate will have a sharp, analytical-creative mind, market and business management knowledge, and strong communication skills that allow her/him to effectively drive the solutions unit's products toward economic success. As an S-PMM, you will work closely with the Solutions Managers (SMs) and Product Owners (POs) to understand the product value propositions and their augmented value in a solutions-oriented approach. Then, together with the Market-Partnerships team, the S-PMM will define and quantify the targeted market through the development of the MRD. Thereafter, she/he will develop the go-to-market strategy. Furthermore, She/he will provide ongoing guidance to the Solutions Lead by building underlying quantitative metrics and reports supporting the Solutions Unit prioritization processes. She/he will also manage the specific pricing rate card for the Solution family and propose pricing updates and models under the guidance of the global pricing manager.
The S-PMM will also gather feedback about the UX from the users supporting the PM in the UI design process. Furthermore, the S-PMM, in coordination with the SMs and the Marcom team, will translate the Solution's strategic objectives into an actionable promotional and communication plan. In this respect, she/he will work collaboratively with the Solutions Managers as well as the Sales Enablement Manager, Business Development, and Sales teams to drive growth and customer success.
As a Solutions-Product Marketing Manager, you will hold a high-impact role in the success of the Solutions Unit. Your main partner in your day-to-day tasks will be the Solutions Managers. Your tasks will include:
- Develop solutions-product positioning and messaging based on the customer value proposition.
- Drive the product launch activities for new and related products and releases. Manage all the cross-functional activities on behalf of the Solutions Unit.
- Define the Go-To-Market strategy for the Solutions Unit. Periodically revisit the strategy so the solutions unit can achieve the maximum results in the relevant market segments.
- Work up a detailed user/customer/buyer persona and gather market information together with the Market & Partnerships team.
- Evangelize the Solution internally and externally. Work closely with the sales enablement manager and sales team and train them on how to sell the product. Extend these activities to better serve the Learning and User Communities, Channel Partners and specific client segments.
- Develop price based on market segmentation, TAM and competition analysis, to optimally align price setting with market analysis, projected volume scenarios and targeted profitability.
- Participate actively in the Scaled Agile Framework Processes and Gates, including Solutions Unit meetings, PLM process, P&S Board and PI planning activities as required.
- Define relevant keywords and messaging for SEO tactics in collaboration with Marcom.
- Prepare business plans based on potential feature sets or expansion strategy scenarios. Develop win/loss analyses, linking them to competitive research.
- Proactively gather customer feedback through on-site visits and trade show attendance. Analyze this feedback and corresponding survey results to visualize metrics and create actionable product intelligence. Become a “Trusted Advisor” to existing and new customers.
- Collaborate with the Market and Partnership team internally and explore externally to develop a value-based partnership ecosystem for the Solutions Unit and ensure that we are being reactive to industry trends.
- Support the Order Intake, Revenue and Profitability targets.
- At least 7 years of experience in the Telco, Media, Broadcast, and Tech area in a relevant Product Manager, Product Marketing Manager, or Pre-Sales Manager Role.
- Degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing, the Media and Entertainment Field or equivalent
- Experience in an international environment is an asset.
- Proven success in defining and launching products with demonstrable results
- Able to comfortably work with multiple stakeholders and senior management across various departments.
- A transversal thinker with outstanding analytical and communication skills
- Hybrid working environment, onsite and online. To be discussed.
- SAFe Agile Scale Certification is an asset.
- Organized, achieved high-quality deliveries, and result-oriented
- Proven ability to perceive customer needs and market trends
- Analytical, thorough, still outcome and goal-focused.
- Creative mind, able to see the big picture
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- High-stress resistance; do not give up in crisis situations; do not lose control under pressure
- Team player, willing to share with and mentor peers
- Full working proficiency in English. French and other European languages are an asset.
Becoming Part of the EVS Team not only means that you will receive a competitive salary in line with your skills and the market, but also a range of other additional wellness and healthcare benefits. Our flexible schedules and hybrid way of working (homeworking) policies will help you preserve your work-life balance.
EVS will give you the tools to develop your skills and your career by giving you the opportunities of internal mobility.
You will benefit from working in a friendly, lively environment having ambitious commercial objectives. Our dynamic and young team brings the best out of motivated potentials. In addition, you will receive a competitive salary and a range of other employee benefits.
Check out our website if you want to know more about why you should join EVS !
Apply for this job