Test and Validation Engineer (France, Toulouse)
Working closely with the product development teams the Test and Validation engineer is responsible for defining and executing functional testing campaigns.
The team ensures that products are up to the level of reliability and performance expected by our customers.
Working closely with the product development team and reporting to the Test and Validation Manager, the Test and Validation Engineer participates into the definition and the deployment of the test strategy for our products.
He/She is in charge of describing and, as much as possible, automating the execution of test cases relying on standard tools and procedures that are in place.
He/She will also contribute to the definition of testing standards and tools.
His assignements are:
- Analyse product specifications
- Define and execute test cases
- Develop/maintain and deploy automation testing tools
- Report test results
Junior Software Engineer interested in the broadcasting solutions sector:
- Interested into software testing methodologies and tools
- Basic understanding of system administration (Linux or Windows)
- Focused on quality, detail minded, willing to take care of customer point of view
- Open for changes and continuous learning
- Shows initiative, is curious, and communicates well about initiatives
- Capable of executing tasks autonomously, of planning and communicating planning and progress, of getting help where needed
- French speaker with a working knowledge of English
You will benefit from working in a friendly, lively environment having ambitious commercial objectives. Our dynamic and young team brings the best out of motivated potentials. In addition, you will receive a competitive salary and a range of other employee benefits.