Product Owner (Belgium, Liège)
Based on the Product Vision provided by the Product Manager, you understand and share it with the development team for the assigned product/module and understand how products fit in the ecosystem.
As a Product Owner, you are accountable for maximizing the value of the product/module and the work of the development team. Throughout the collection/gathering and the prioritization of needs, you're accountable for the definition and formalization of the Product/Module Backlog as well as for grooming it.
You are the single point of contact regarding this Product/Module Backlog for all persons external to the development team.
You collaborate with a Product Manager and others stakeholders following SCRUM methodology.
In that role, your tasks are:
- Work closely with the Product Manager to collaboratively define the Product Roadmap, in order to launch new products and iterate on existing ones
- Ensure the development team understands the Product Vision and Product roadmap. Federate the development team around this Product Vision
- Based on the market requirement document, translate these business requirements into Epics and User Stories
- Responsible for Product Backlog creation and grooming to decompose/estimate Epics, User Stories and customer issues
- Consistently prioritizes user stories based on the big picture
- Write user stories and acceptance criteria
- Readily available for the team to answer questions and participates in all Scrum ceremonies
- Ensure the development team understands the items (functional and/or technical requirements) in the Product Backlog to the level needed
- Steer and motivate the development team to deliver committed user stories
- Product and sprint backlog definition, ensure the right priorities are set/defined and ensure the delivery of the user stories and bugs corrections
- Approve delivered user stories during the team demo and collect feedback
- Follow up and track product progress
- Manage the stakeholders and make tough decisions
- Communication and synchronization with all stakeholders
- Document summaries of new implemented features and release notes
- Tech savvy and have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Know enough tech to talk tech and enough business to talk business
- Very good communication and leadership skills
- Believe in an "Agile Scrum" approach to product development which is focused on a constant cycle of feedback, measurements and optimization.
- Know what it means to solve complex, functional and analytical problems while keeping the customer top of mind, and get things done
- Able to give and receive feedback
- Able to manage and set expectations with stakeholders, displays strong negotiation skills
- Able to make critical decisions quickly
- Able to execute tasks autonomously
- Open for changes and continuous learning
- Result oriented and strong team player
- Deep understanding of high technology with the ability to understand the details experience in the video and/or broadcast/media industry is a strong asset
You will benefit from working in a friendly, lively environment having ambitious commercial objectives. Our dynamic and young team brings the best out of motivated potentials. In addition, you will receive a competitive salary and a range of other employee benefits.
If you already have a My CVWarehouse account, please make sure to login before applying for this job
At EVS we give utmost importance to your data's privacy. If you wish to know more on how we manage your data and on your rights, please consult our Privacy Statement.