QC Engineer (Belgium, Liège)
Assure the quality control of EVS software and hardware, by describing, developing and executing different tests tools and test scripts.
Assure the continuous integration using next generation technologies and automation tools to assure a highly-scalable and reliable infrastructure.
Plan and execute manual and automated functional tests when needed and document test results.
• Analyze product requirements and specifications
• Build an adequate test plan based on risk assessment and time constraints
• Create and execute automated tests via third party tools and via internal test tools
• Create and execute manual test cases
• Report product defects, product usability, test results and quality risks in a clear structured way
• Assure the follow up of the product defects workflow and verify the product defect solutions
• Plan, track and report daily work and assigned tasks, to your direct team manager
• Bachelor degree in ICT, Computer Science, Multimedia or equivalent degree / experience
• Experience in quality assurance, application testing, or equivalent experience
• Knowledge of software testing and automation tools
• Able to execute tasks autonomously
• Open for changes and continuous learning
• Result oriented and team player
• Good written and verbal communication skills
Belgium, 4000, Liège
If you already have a My CVWarehouse account, please make sure to login before applying for this job
At EVS we give utmost importance to your data's privacy. If you wish to know more on how we manage your data and on your rights, please consult our Privacy Statement.