Software Engineer C++ (France, Toulouse)
The Software Engineer C/C++ Linux will join our Toulouse based development team.
He/She will participate into the development of new features and be involved in the development of new products/components.
The ideal candidate is experienced in developing middleware components used to build network and CPU intensive applications on Linux platforms.
You will work within our project teams on:
- Designing and implementing proof of concepts and production ready software components delivery
- Following the evolution of new standards and protocols and analyzing their impact on our systems
- Integrating individual software components developed by yourself or other members of the development team
- Solving defects reported in our defect tracking system
- Identifying risks and building adequate test plans
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation
After a Master's degree in Computer Science, you want to contribute into the development of innovative applications, by bringing your skills in the following domains:
- Experience with several programming languages (C/ C++) and scripting (shell, python)
- Experience in Multi-process architecture and Linux OS customization (grub, kernel drivers)
- Advanced Linux system administration skills are a plus
- Good Understanding of the principles of Agile based methodology and familiar with delivering software through continuous integration build chains
- Understanding of network protocol stacks implementation in the Linux environment (TCP, UDP, RTP and others)
- Understanding of Microservices and Service Oriented Architecture
- Familiar with integrating components in a containerized environment (Docker based)
- Willing to invest in knowledge of broadcasting solutions
- Able to participate in group discussions by expressing thoughts and ideas clearly.
- Focus on quality, detail minded, willing to take care of customer point of view
- Open for changes and continuous learning
- Shows initiative, is curious, and communicates well about initiatives
- Capable of executing tasks autonomously, of planning and communicating planning and progress, of getting help where needed
- Desire to work in a fast paced, growing & deadline driven environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills, shares information actively; responds properly, reports on-time; accepts criticism and other opinions, addresses criticism constructively
- French speaker with a working knowledge of English
You will benefit from working in a friendly, lively environment having ambitious commercial objectives. Our dynamic and young team brings the best out of motivated potentials. In addition, you will receive a competitive salary and a range of other employee benefits.
France, 31505, Toulouse
Software Engineer C++Login
If you already have a My CVWarehouse account, please make sure to login before applying for this job
At EVS we give utmost importance to your data's privacy. If you wish to know more on how we manage your data and on your rights, please consult our Privacy Statement.