Software Engineer C++ (France, Toulouse)
The Software Engineer C/C++ Linux will join our Toulouse based development team.
He/She will participate into the development of new features and be involved in the development of new products/components.
The ideal candidate is experienced in developing middleware components used to build network and CPU intensive applications on Linux platforms.
You will work within our project teams on:
- Designing and implementing proof of concepts and production ready software components delivery
- Following the evolution of new standards and protocols and analyzing their impact on our systems
- Integrating individual software components developed by yourself or other members of the development team
- Solving defects reported in our defect tracking system
- Identifying risks and building adequate test plans
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation
After a Master's degree in Computer Science, you want to contribute into the development of innovative applications, by bringing your skills in the following domains:
- Experience with several programming languages (C/ C++) and scripting (shell, python)
- Experience in Multi-process architecture and Linux OS customization (grub, kernel drivers)
- Advanced Linux system administration skills are a plus
- Good Understanding of the principles of Agile based methodology and familiar with delivering software through continuous integration build chains
- Understanding of network protocol stacks implementation in the Linux environment (TCP, UDP, RTP and others)
- Understanding of Microservices and Service Oriented Architecture
- Familiar with integrating components in a containerized environment (Docker based)
- Willing to invest in knowledge of broadcasting solutions
- Able to participate in group discussions by expressing thoughts and ideas clearly.
- Focus on quality, detail minded, willing to take care of customer point of view
- Open for changes and continuous learning
- Shows initiative, is curious, and communicates well about initiatives
- Capable of executing tasks autonomously, of planning and communicating planning and progress, of getting help where needed
- Desire to work in a fast paced, growing & deadline driven environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills, shares information actively; responds properly, reports on-time; accepts criticism and other opinions, addresses criticism constructively
- French speaker with a working knowledge of English
You will benefit from working in a friendly, lively environment having ambitious commercial objectives. Our dynamic and young team brings the best out of motivated potentials. In addition, you will receive a competitive salary and a range of other employee benefits.
France, 31505, Toulouse
Software Engineer C++Login
If you already have a My CVWarehouse account, please make sure to login before applying for this job