Digital Marketing Manager (Belgium, Liège)
Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager, the Digital Marketing Manager supports the marketing strategy through the management of all digital activities, primarily website and social media content, email marketing and database managment. The Digital Marketing Manager is accountable for the following tasks:
- develop creative digital content on different platforms;
- support and coordinate inbound marketing and online advertising campaigns;
- analyze and report campaign performance;
- formulate optimization strategies;
- manage the integration of web and mobile appllications;
- maintain the marketing database and solve issues relating to synchronization, storage, security and migration;
- collaborate with IS on the integration between our email marketing system and our CRM;
- collaborate with IS and the Support Team on the management of our web services, including MY EVS subscriptions and the download area;
- become an expert on the tools and technologies used for digital marketing activities.
The candidate should have three to five years of professional experience in digital marketing and a bachelor degree in marketing, digital media or communications.
To fullfill the position of Digital Marketing Manager, the candidate must have the following technical skills:
- good command of content management systems (CMS);
- knowledge in HTLM coding and CSS;
- experience in search engine optimization (SEO) and web traffic metrics;
- able to measure performance, create dashboards and use analytical tools;
- experience with email marketing systems and email marketing automation;
- understanding of lead generation management and CRM tools;
- experience with social media management platforms;
- proficient oral and writing skills in English;
Graphic design capabilities with a good command of Adobe CS and experience in project management software are a plus.
The canditate must also have the following personal skills:
- strong analytical mindset and able to summarize data for reports;
- good organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management;
- perceptive and efficient in solving problems;
- international mindset;
- able to adapt to a changing environment.
Digital Marketing ManagerLogin
If you already have a My CVWarehouse account, please make sure to login before applying for this job
At EVS we give utmost importance to your data's privacy. If you wish to know more on how we manage your data and on your rights, please consult our Privacy Statement.