Technical Account Specialist (USA, Los Angeles)
Responsibilities include, but not limited to…
Development & implementation of preventive and predictive maintenance programs for assigned key accounts.
Provide technical field support for live broadcasts/events. Including travel to/from customer facilities and event-based locations. Candidate must be able to accurately document configurations and workflows implemented, as it relates to EVS and 3rd party products.
This position is a:
- Hands on a tactical role that requires a broad technical knowledge of EVS & Broadcast workflows.
- Act as the customers’ advocate for internal and external escalation paths, determining, communicating, & setting effective goals
- Responsible for defining professional service needs on a project basis by authoring statements of work and directly managing the delivery of professional services at client companies
Tasks and responsibilities
- Providing advanced level technical consultation while resolving technical inquiries relating to the EVS product families
- Frequent on-site customer visits in the North/South America Region
- Conduct advanced operational & technical knowledge, including guidance & training, (both internal/external).
- Training & workflow guidance as it relates to Sales/Support
- Act as a key point of contact for assigned accounts by providing knowledge of entire end to end workflows
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution on-site, via phone, and email.
- Provide accurate documentation of workflow analysis & requirements for key product initiatives.
- Quick decision-making skills and the ability to act independently while in a broadcast environment
- Categorizing and submitting customer issues through the customer support ticket system
- Act as Product contact with regards to products assigned
- Provide leadership and in-depth product knowledge
- Maintain up to date knowledge and coordinate with HQ Product managers on releases and hardware changes
- Monitor product defects, trends, and issue occurrences in the region
- Properly document encountered problems and their solutions submitted through our internal ticketing system.
- Including technical documentation notes & catalog into a knowledge base for Tier 1-2 usage
- Train and provide information to the Support/Sales team on issues, known bugs, and new product workflows.
- Coordinate and reports to Senior Management in regards to key accounts & field support needs/status’
- Including regular updated of outstanding issues.
- Interacting with Product Specialist & Senior Management to continually evaluate and improve product support solutions & strategies.
- Capturing and clearly documenting customer requests and product needs for ongoing development.
- Commissioning & configuring high level, complex proprietary systems.
- Coordinate with Sales/Pre-Sales to attain expectations and workflows desired by customers
- Work closely with Sales and Technical Support staff to assist in implementing appropriate policies.
- Perform cross-functional role with Sales, Pre-Sales, Project & Support, as required.
- Remain engaged with obtaining an advanced understanding of application operations, as related to EVS products & services (operationally as well as technically).
- Available to assist with coverage of after-hours Techline/SLA hotline, when not engaged with other commitments.
Personal and professional qualifications
- Enthusiastic, driven & personable
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to react to problems in a timely, appropriate manner
- Ability to effectively provide detailed descriptions of technical data and present to groups.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Advanced experience with hardware and software issues, across multiple platforms of products.
- Proficient in Internet related applications such as E-Mail clients, FTP clients and Web Browsers.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations.
- Ability to travel worldwide, as needed.
- The applicant ideally should have 3+ years of industry experience.
- Degree in Broadcast Engineering, TV Production, Audio/Video or equivalent - Electronic or computer qualification/certification required.
- 3-7 years of existing EVS Product knowledge is required for this position
- Knowledge of networking (LAN and WAN)
- Strong troubleshooting skills ranging from software configurations to hardware related issues
- A solid understanding of broadcast production and broadcast technologies.
- Computer OS knowledge of DOS, Windows, Lynx, MacOS, MS Office (Visio, Word, Excel, etc).
- English speaker
- French or another language knowledge would be an asset.
- Full Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision – company pays for full cost of coverage
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Generous paid time off policy
- Company provides laptop & mobile phone with data plan
- Free snacks and drinks and free lunch on Fridays
- Work in a friendly, energized environment with a dynamic team that brings out the best in motivated employees
Equal Opportunity Employer
USA, California, Los Angeles
Technical Account SpecialistLogin
If you already have a My CVWarehouse account, please make sure to login before applying for this job