Legal Counsel (Belgium, Liège)
We are currently looking for a Legal Counsel for a temporary mission of 4 months starting around mid-August.
As part of the legal department of EVS, you will directly report to the Head of Legal and assist him on a wide range of legal matters both domestically and internationally.
As a Legal Counsel, your main responsibilities will be:
- draft, review and negotiate a wide range of international contracts in close contact with the business;
- ensure proper contract management by the business;
- provides research, factual information on legal questions
- advise the business on legal and compliance matters; and
- update the company's policies and best practices based on the new legal, regulatory and market practice development.
All the tasks realized under the supervision of the Head of Legal
We are looking for a candidate having the following profile:
- university law degree;
- ideally with a first experience in a law firm or in the legal department of a multinational company;
- excellent legal analytic and contract drafting skills;
- fluency in business English and French. Further language skills (Spanish and/or German) are useful and an asset; and
- Able to work independently and accurately with attention to detail;
You will benefit from working in a friendly, lively environment having ambitious commercial objectives. Our dynamic and young team brings the best out of motivated potentials. In addition, you will receive a competitive salary and a range of other employee benefits.
If you already have a My CVWarehouse account, please make sure to login before applying for this job