Product Marketing Manager
He / she plays a key role in the product execution of EVS through the support and development of comprehensive product marketing plans (messaging, market and competition analysis, target audiences engagement plan, etc.), the creation, development and management of educational programs towards the sales and pre-sales teams and sales channels, and the development of global market awareness operations.
Based on his/her internal product knowledge and market expertise, he/she supports the product managers in the definition of key value propositions. He/she is able to balance, prioritize and properly assign work associated with multiple, concurrent projects.
- Translate product technical details into user benefits
- Reinforce product roadmap and articulate go-to-market support deliverables, customer engagement materials (marcom) and activities (sales education program)
- Support market awareness activities about new products, solutions, partnerships
- Identify the best operational tools/actions for the implementation of the product marketing plan
- Support regional sales and sales channels strategies in terms of market awareness, leads generation, thought leadership programs.
- Training and enablement of sales channels towards new products and solutions
- Follow and analyze the market to help position products and gathering of market intelligence for decision making.
- Understand the competitive landscape of EVS products.
- Help the marketing team to build a product launch and growth strategy.
- Develop the core messaging for products and product updates in collaboration with product managers and with the support of marketing
- Coordinate the deliverables for product launches and report them in the PLM system.
- Test the messaging and features to ensure product success.
- Coordinate content regarding Product Messaging and Communication platform in Sharepoint Online.
- Develop sales tools and marketing collateral for products
- Help coordinate product launch success by coordinating product, operations, sales, and marketing readiness.
- Help define launch goals and the KPIs to measure success.
- Perform periodic VoD webinars and Q&A sessions with sales and channel partners for product insights and selling techniques.
- Experience in product demonstration and pre-sales aspects of sales support
- Familiar with product marketing tactics
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferably in marketing or in engineering with additional marketing or business graduation.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 suite (Outlook, Powerpoint, Sharepoint, Skype, Teams, Word, Excel), Atlassian (JIRA, Confluence)
- Some travel required, estimated for 25% (annual tradeshows, channel partner events and occasional customer visits)
- Good communication skills and comfort in presenting in public and large groups sessions and webinars.
- An eye for detail, and able to address the collaborators to maintain quality.
- Strong collaborative skills, and the ability to coordinate across the organization.
- Analytical mindset and strong skills in quantitative analysis.
- Strong written and copywriting skills
- Knowledge of the Broadcast, Sports and TV production market
- Excellent team player
Fluent in English
Working knowledge of French is an asset
Product Marketing ManagerLogin
If you already have a My CVWarehouse account, please make sure to login before applying for this job