Project Manager (USA, Fairfield)
Implementation and conduct test (workflow)
System implementation and integration
Consultation and expertise on specific subjects
Set-up of workflow and solutions
Escalade support and follow-up of issues - escalade management
Communication with clients and partners about plans, planning, training, technical information and follow-up
Centralizing the information linked to the feasibility of the project and escalating information if needed
Estimating the project cost, identifying risks and development if needed, managing the budget
Identifying all stakeholders around the project
Being responsible for the presales part (if needed) in collaboration with Sales manager, determining the design of the systems in order to complete the technical part of the commercial propositions and service part
Acting as point of contact for third parties with the intention to integrate the EVS solution at the client
Informing the team of the important issues and comments and staying the point of contact trough out the entire project
Completing the IPO concerning the necessary equipment for the trial runs and the installation (using the EVS ordering and reporting tools)
Finalizing the architecture of the system according to the requirements of the clients: plans impact budget
Respecting the deadlines – follow-up planning
Follow-up of the internal evolution of the project with the help of the Product Manager
Follow-up of the progress with the third parties during the trial runs and the delivery
Setting up solutions, in cooperation with the EVS support teams
Participating in the preparation of both technical studies and the works (FAT: Factory Acceptance Test – SAT: on Site Acceptance Test) and making sure everything is tested and well regulated, potentially by a team of testers
Coordinating the SAT with all the included parties to test the system in an environment similar to reality Analyzing the risk of implementation on site
Organizing the training on site
Client support for the delivered system during the operational phase
Informing the after-sales department of the project details by using the appropriate EVS tools (organization, meeting, follow-up,…)
Using your expertise to support the client in solving detected problems
Perform cross functional roles with projects and event level support, as assigned
- College or University degree in Broadcast engineering, TV Production, computer science or a related field preferred.
- A minimum of 5-6 years of relevant experience in:
- Management of industrial IT projects (strong technical value) – Broadcasting systems
- Technical knowledge of the following: ▪ IP Computer Networking
- Broadcast Video Products and applications
- Computer OS knowledge of Windows, MacOS, Linux
- 2-5 years of existing EVS Product knowledge is required for this position.
- A comfortable knowledge of EVS Products and their interconnection
- Understanding of broadcast production and technologies, including media file standards.
- Elaborated IT knowledge (broadcast oriented IT is a asset)
- Management of planning (MS Project) – technical specifications – workflow – follow-up – management of receipts/acceptance.
- Video Servers – knowledge of operational broadcast workflow – Sports / News is clearly an added value (EVS products).
- Previous experience with Technical Support, Field Service, Technical Operations, Help Desk or professional services.
- Strong trouble-shooting skills (ranging from software configurations to hardware related issues
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations
- Cisco CCNA or Microsoft MCSE a plus.
- Must work well independently and in a team environment.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Excellent communication and listening abilities.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Enthusiastic, Personable & Leadership.
- Proficient in applications such as E-Mail clients, FTP clients and Web Browsers, MS Office (Visio, Word, Excel, etc).
- Ability to travel worldwide, as needed.
USA, New Jersey, Fairfield
If you already have a My CVWarehouse account, please make sure to login before applying for this job