Solutions Specialist (Belgium, Liège)
In that role, your tasks are :
- Responsible for solutions the company is addressing to the vertical markets. The EVS solutions combine product modules, services/support, and third party infrastructure or applications.
- Responsible, together with the Market Leaders, for the transformation of business needs into solutions business case including market attractivity and competitive advantages, defining the solution scope and the company strategy fit, potential revenue, and profitability.
- Consolidate the different business cases into final business plans, aligning the various EVS departments into the Go-to-Market strategy.
- In charge of the solution Scorecard, including specific metrics, and KPI used for the evolution and planning of the solution.
- Manage the roadmap at the solution level and ensures the alignment with the feature backlogs of the various products, modules, and 3rd party components that are part of the solution.
- Master degree in engineering or equivalent through experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Broadcast or professional A/V industry
- Previous experience as Product Specialist, Product Manager, or Pre-Sales role within the broadcast industry is desired.
- Sounds knowledge of Agile development methods.
- Analytical mind, well organized, able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and define priorities.
- Demonstrate strong autonomy and self-confidence.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience in broadcast production system is a strong asset (Ingest, playout, automation and content management)
- Experience of EVS products is a strong asset Willing to travel worldwide on a regular basis.
- Location is likely to be based in our headquarters in Liege Belgium, but we are flexible to consider strong candidates elsewhere Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken), knowledge of French is a strong asset.
If you already have a My CVWarehouse account, please make sure to login before applying for this job