Visual Marketing Designer (Belgium, Liège)
Support Corporate Communications and CEO office activies
- Prepare annual report
- Prepare CEO's presentations
Create graphic design of exhibition stands
Create product logos
Steward of our brand guidelines and ensure a consistent visual identity across all marketing communications
- 2-5 years of professional experience in marketing design
- Bachelor degree in graphic design or related field
- Able to show a portfolio of relevant marketing, brand or advertising work used across multiple channels (e.g. print, digital and social media).
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Solid understanding of design principles including layout, typography, color and photography
- Strong knowledge of print and digital best practices
- Creative and detail oriented
- Ability to translate ideas and concepts into marketing and sales collateral
- Good organizational skills including multitasking and time-management.
- Knowledge of web and mobile technologies are an asset.
Fluent in English and French
Working knowledge of another language is an asset
Visual Marketing DesignerLogin
If you already have a My CVWarehouse account, please make sure to login before applying for this job