Software Engineer (Netherlands, Gilze)
We are looking for seniors embedded software developers to expand our R&D department in Gilze.
If you have relevant work experience as a (senior) embedded software developer and would like to participate in the development of new technologies in the field of audio & video equipment, please apply.
- Contribute to the further development of our products such as Neuron and our new multiviewer.
- Work on the requirements, architecture, design and development of embedded, multi-threading, real-time, high-throughput software.
- Participate in Agile / SAFE multidisciplinary project teams together with hardware and FPGA developers and system test engineers.
- Coach and help the junior developers to grow.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technology trends and participate in the continuous improvements of the development process and tools.
- Bachelor or University degree Technical Computer Science or equal;
- More than 10 years of (embedded) software development experience;
- Experience with the Linux OS, drivers and it’s relevant development toolchain;
- Experience with designing and architecture of embedded systems;
- Experience with OO modeling
- Experience with multiple programming languages such as C / C++;
- Experience with a scripting language such as: Python, shell scripting, Makefiles;
- Experience with Agile development methods (e.g. Scrum and SAFE) and tools (E.g. Jira, CI, Gitlab);
- Knowledge of video and audio technologies is an advantage;
- Affinity with electronics and hardware is an advantage;
- Creative, out-of-the box, pragmatic and pro-active;
- Communicative, written and verbal in Dutch and English;
- A flexible team player who can also work independently;
- Able to understand quickly a technical domain and its complexity;
- Quality driven.
Fluent in English
Working knowledge of Dutch & French is an asset
If you already have a My CVWarehouse account, please make sure to login before applying for this job