Solution Manager (Belgium, Liège)
The Solution Manager is responsible for solutions the company is addressing to the vertical markets. The EVS solutions combine product modules, services/support and third party infrastructure or applications.
The Solution Manager is responsible, together with the Market Leaders, for the transformation of business needs into solutions business case including market attractivity and competititive advantages, defining the solution scope and the company strategy fit, potential revenue and profitability. The Solution Manager consolidates the different business case into final business plan, aligning the various EVS departments into the Go-to-Market strategy. The Solution Manager is also in charge of the solution Scorecard, including specific metrics, and KPI used for the evolution and planning of the solution.
The Solution Manager manages the roadmap at solution level and ensures the alignement with the feature backlogs of the various products, modules and 3rd party components that are part of the solution.
- Master degree in engineering or equivalent through experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Product Management or Project Management
- Previous experience in Cloud deployment and Software as a Service is required
- Sounds knowledge of Agile development methods
- Analytical mind, well organized, able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and define priorities
- Demonstrate a strong autonomy and self-confidence
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience on broadcast production system is strong asset (Ingest, playout, automation and content management)
- Experience of EVS products is strong asset
- Willing to travel worldwide on a regular basis
- Location is likely to be based in our headquarters in Liege Belgium, but we are flexible to consider strong candidates elsewhere
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken), knowledge of French is a strong asset.
If you already have a My CVWarehouse account, please make sure to login before applying for this job