SLA Manager (Belgium, Liège)
As Service Manager the candidate will also be involved on the transformation to sell products as SaaS contributing to key services as MediaHub.
Regular review of applicable installed based, invoicing and follow up of SLA contract renewals are part of the SLA Operational responsibilities.
Key responsibilities of an SLA Manager include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Participate in the SLA goals definition, SLA requirements capturing, and SLA corporate strategy.
- SLA Service Contract followup: Translate Service Contract into Service Level Objectives and targets towards the customer, customer support team, IT and third-party service providers (setup of tools, internal Kickoff, External Kickoff and back to back agreements)
- Monitoring SLA performance for compliance with organizational needs and requirements
- SLA Service Activation: Setup all support activities and resources in order to meet the SLA performance obligations (Review global planning and organize required training, monitor SLA Welcome Guide). Ensure practices are standardized and used.
- SLA execution: recurrent activities which include Service Execution, Resource Management followup, Monitor day to day activities, remote locations support, update documentation
- Customer SLA Management: Report changes, Escalation handling, Exception Handling
- SLA Contract Renewal: Manage all activities required to support the Contract renewal
- SLA Contract Closure: Manage all activities related to customer notification, finance notification, Support notifications, product management notifications, and close service contracts on the ERP system.
- SLA Service Reporting: Generate service report based on SLA performance template, validate Service against Service Contract, evaluate Customer satisfaction through Customer Support survey.
- Developing, managing, and administering service management best practices including training.
- Service Manager: participate in the day to day operations of key SaaS to ensure the right level of operations, documentation, and operations.
- Inventory Monitor: Monitor the current equipment used internally or rented and propose to sale when applicable."
- Engineer, Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. degree in Engineering (high school or university)
- 5+ years of experience in maintenance and operations
- In-depth knowledge of SLA management, Support, and delivery of services around the world
- Experience in ITIL processes
- Knowledge in Datacenters/Cloud
- Experience with Support/SLA tooling
- Experience with contract management and back to back agreements
- Experience with Linux/Windows
- Experience in the broadcast industry
- Achieves high-quality results through thoughtful analysis and planning; target driven and result oriented
- Excellent communication and documentation skills, shares information actively; responds properly, reports on-time; accepts criticism and other opinions, addresses criticism constructively
- Focus on quality, detail-minded, willing to take care of customer point of view
- Open for changes and continuous learning
- Capable of executing tasks autonomously, of planning and communicating planning and progress, of getting help where needed
- Capable of presenting and customer-facing
- Shows initiative
- Good written and verbal communication skills,
- Excellent team player
- High-stress resistance; does not give up in crisis situation; does not lose control under pressure
- Fluent in English
- Basic level of French to interact with colleagues
If you already have a My CVWarehouse account, please make sure to login before applying for this job