Events Host Broadcasting
Host broadcasters need a way to effectively ingest, manage, create, archive and distribute content from multiple live feeds coming in from the sporting venues – fast, efficiently and effectively. EVS solutions give production teams located at the hub, in the remote trucks, and at various remote locations with a way to access, share, edit, create and distribute content -- in multiple formats and multiple content packages -- for television audiences as well as for connected second-screen viewers.
OB/REMOTE TRUCK PRODUCTION
- Live production of venues using remote trucks,
- Live slow, super slow and ultra motion replays.
- Compilation of best clips or creating highlights packages, all in 2D and in stereoscopic 3D.
EVENT MEDIA SERVER
- An integrated solution allowing multiple feed ingest and media exchange on a central online server infrastructure
- Offers instant access to content recorded during a competition with advanced search
- Allows easy interchange of media content with the host broadcaster, as well as with other networks.
- Footage recorded and logged into the event media server can include multiple feeds such as camera angles, as well as ENG material from field reporting crews.
- Provides highlights and news reports prepared by host broadcast production teams. These items are then immediately available for broadcasters to use for their own production and post-production.
WEB ACCESS FOR REMOTE PRODUCTION
- Maximizes the remote access to content,
- Allows broadcasters to access, browse and review a complete program with any selected camera angle.
- Allows a remotely located production to select sequences by creating sub-clips and importing the hi-res media file through multiple gateway solutions provided by EVS and selected third-party operators.
MULTIMEDIA (link to Multimedia Solutions page)
Enables Content owners, rights holders and broadcasters to distribute personalized media experiences to connected fans – anywhere they’re located.