Ingest Funnel Server Technical Training
- Course Objectives
This course provides the administrator with a complete description of the system architecture and all related administration activities, from the management of the resources, users, workflows to the integration with third party devices.
- Target Group
- Media managers, administrators, workflow designers.
Having attended the Ingest Funnel operational training and having a good understanding of IT network fundamentals
- Course Content
- Description of the system's architecture, topology and deployment
- Description of the administration interface :
- Management of the system’s resources.
- Management of the user accounts and roles.
- Management of the workflows.
- Interactions with third-party systems.
- Description of the monitoring operations :
- New volume declaration.
- Jobs monitoring (priorization, error recovery)
- Supervision of ingested medias
- Presentation of the workflow creation interface
- Configuration of activities
- Configuration of the choice conditions
- Human task creation.
- Operational maintenance of Ingest Funnel services
- Workflow and practical exercises on the different subjects