Xedio Dispatcher Operational Training
- Course ID
- Course Description
- Product category
- Asset Management
- On request
- The Xedio Dispatcher course is not provided as a “stand-alone” course. The subject can be included in another EVS operational training. A tutorial presenting the basic operations and settings is also available on the EVS website in the Training page.
- English (other languages on request)
- Course Objectives
This course provides the trainee an overview of the Xedio Dispatcher and its detailed operation for the import of A/V files from Sony XDCAM and Panasonic P2 ENG devices.
- Target Group
- Editors, journalists, producers, media managers
No previous experience is required.
An on-line tutorial is available on the EVS website. This tutorial can help you preparing your participation to this course by introducing its basic concepts. Or it can be used after the training to refresh these basic concepts.
- Course Content
- Introduction and presentation of the Xedio Dispatcher
- Description of the application and overview of the different workspace areas
- Selection of relevant media
- Creation and management of storyboards
- Cue point and log creation
- Metadata management
- Export of clips and storyboards
- Configuration of Target profiles
- Practical exercises on the different subjects