XStore Production Technical Training
- Course Objectives
This course provides the engineer with a complete system overview (description of the components), a description of its architecture and basic principles, the tools to configure, monitor and diagnose the system.
- Target Group
- Technical managers and engineers
A minimum knowledge of computer systems is mandatory.
- Course Content
- Introduction and product description
- Architecture: presentation of the basic principles (NAS, LAN, Mediaservers, SAS, RAID, Array, SBOD, Controller Head, etc.) and overview of the system components
- Hardware presentation (architecture, components description and operation – monitoring, startup, shutdown, upgrade and replacement)
- Monitoring and configuration tools
- LAN integration (architecture and operation)
- Basic system diagnostic : diagnosis of “fail-stop” failures
- Part replacements: Step-by-step replacement procedures
- Practical exercises