CleanEdit is a customizable NLE software designed for fast production of news stories or highlights that can easily connect to any production environments. It supports all latest SD and HD broadcast file formats natively and provides a great set of functions and typical effects. Its unique design avoids generating any new frame in the system even applying multiple effects in the timeline. When connected to EVS PAM it allows the use of metadata and can be integrated to external environments such as newsrooms through MOS but not only.
|Download all features||brochure /
|Virtual Editing||Multi track timeline editor with real time effects, voiceover, integrated CG and stills without any background rendering needs that makes productions be ready very fast.|
|Codec Agnostic||Support of any broadcast file formats, even with different resolutions and even while ingesting, in same timeline and without any background transcoding needs.|
|Integrated||Integrates 3rd party engines (e.g. Vizrt and Orad) and can be integrated in external environment through REST API (e.g. MAM), plugins (e.g. Adobe Premiere Pro) or consolidated files transfer.|
|Customizable||The GUI features can be customized regarding to people or groups of people needs roles or rights.|
|Shared Edits||Allows people to contribute through the use of metadata and to share projects and edits within the production environment.|
- Edit area with dual Player, timeline and dedicated tools.
- Voiceover area to record, modify or update the story commentaries.
- Project workspace for users to store their own assets and jobs.
- Media, Project and Edit tabs providing access to the shared content.
- CG area allowing to use, customize or create templates for text & picture inserts.
- Import tab to get new media files in the system (audio, stills, video) from folders or ENG devices.
- Export tab to provide new files to external devices or 3rd party solutions.
- Device tab to work with media from where they are without import need (e.g. camcorders, external devices).