DyviSoftware-defined production switcher
Taking you far beyond the limits of conventional hardware switcher design
Create beyond your limits
Dyvi® is a GPU-based software-defined production switcher that empowers production teams to unleash their creativity. It provides technical directors and operators with an incredible range of creative features, as well as 2D, 3D and chroma key effects, through simple, intuitive, and fully customizable hardware panels. At the same time, Dyvi®'s software-defined nature empowers true scalability and the ability to evolve over time through simple upgrades, making it the perfect match for agile production environments.
Build layers, effects, and transitions as needed. Break free from the constraints linked with proprietary fixed hardware to explore a new world of creativity where complex designs are created with almost unlimited layers and effects for the highest value production content.
The Dyvi®’s unique GPU-based technology and stackable PMY processing modules provide outstanding flexibility and boosted processing power to serve all production requirements. Dyvi®'s vast creative toolset includes two fully programmable Multiviewers on each processing module.
Customize SW and HW panel layouts to production needs and operator competencies with buttons that can be assigned to a single function, or a combination of commands, from a user-friendly interface. These configurations can then be recalled in an instant with a single press of a button, allowing for more streamlined operations and quick content.
PMY processing module
- 2RU IT-based server frame
- 32 IN x 16 OUT
- Orderable as 3G-SDI
- Highspeed network (100G) data buss for PMY interconnection
- Ram Recorder (up to 8 channels / 32GB memory per PMY)
- 100 Video + Key additional still store pictures per system (10 live at a time)
- Lumakey, Chromakey, Wipes, DVE effects, enhanced color correction
- Tally over Ethernet + Tally interfaces (32 levels)
- Integrated 2 multiviewers: 32 PiP (display ports) per PMY
- Main panel 24 buttons wide similar to 2 stages
- OLED displays and transition module
- Up to 4 optional extension modules for expansion (8 buttons wide module)
- Optional multi-function module with 3-axis joystick (MFM)
Touchscreen Windows PC for management, configuration and parallel operation
- Next event operation workflow
- Unlimited effects stack (e.g. Chromakey on Chromakey on Chromakey…)
- Totally flexible and scalable internal architecture
- Integrated Multiviewers
- Compositing engine for vision mixing
- Incredible range of creative effects and filters
- Conditional and intelligent macros (unlimited, simultaneous active macros)
- Multi layered effects
- 3rd party control
Get the most out of your EVS equipment
At EVS, we understand how important it is for our customers to gain an edge in the live production environment. That’s why we’re empowering operators and technical engineers to become advanced users of our technology – leading to better production values, streamlined workflows and better ROI from your EVS investment.