X-OneUnified live production system
X-One® brings together all the toolsets of a live production into a single solution
X-One® brings EVS’ market-proven technology into a compact and easy-to-deploy system that delivers a full live production at significantly lower costs. Ideal for smaller-scale productions, X-One allows a single operator to do live switching, create replays and highlights, control audio, create and insert graphics and play back content - all from a set of intuitive interfaces. The system also supports external or internal audio control for an all-in-one system that guarantees broadcast-quality output.
X-One puts all the capabilities of a control room into the hands of a single operator - all controlled from the solution's dual touchscreen. Besides generating significant cost savings for your productions, it also makes it economically viable to cover your smaller-scale events.
The system uses EVS’ fast and efficient production technology, including its unique frame accurate control and loop recording technology to bring broadcast quality and the reliability that are essential in demanding live environments.
X-One keeps things simple thanks to its ultra-intuitive and easy to use interfaces. The system lightens the workload for operators who can use templates for transitions and graphics, recall audio presets, and automatically assign replay and clips to a highlight.
PMX processing module
- Software-defined processing module
- 2RU chassis
- Onboard storage for up to 8x 600GB disks or 8x 1.2TB (option)
- LINUX based OS hosting EVS containerized product solutions (built from VIA modules)
- Onboard SDI I/O card
- Choice of 24’’ or 27’’ / 610 or 686 (mm)
- Adjustable stand
- Small-form factor client (1.4” x 7.1” x 7.2” / 35 x 179 x 183 mm)
- EVS-built controller
- Connected by USB to XClient or PMX
- Dimensions: 3.5” x 7.3” x 9.9” / 88.42 x 183.6 x 252 (mm)
- Configurable buttons
Peter Wayne award
IABM design & innovation award 2017
Best of show - TVBE Award 2017
- Multicam ingest and playback
- Live switching
- Replay and slow-mo
- Multi-angle clipping
- Clip export
- Automatic highlights
- Highlights editing
- Graphics creation and editing
- Picture in picture composition (DVE)
- Flexible audio mapping
- NEW - Audio presets
- Internal or external audio control
- 6 SDI inputs / 2 SDI outputs
- NDI protocol support
- Software-defined architecture
- EVS loop recording
Get the most out of your EVS equipment
At EVS, we understand how important it is for our customers to gain an edge in the live production environment. That’s why we’re empowering operators and technical engineers to become advanced users of our technology – leading to better production values, streamlined workflows and better ROI from your EVS investment.