- Product Dyvi
- Category Production Switchers
English (other languages on request)
This course provides the broadcast engineer with a thorough description of DYVI live production tools.
A broad overview of the DYVI’s technical structure will be covered in this course, as well as some operational aspects to give the Engineer a good understanding of both the operational and technical setup of the switcher.
Some exercises based on real life production needs will be included in each section to prepare the trainee to be immediately technically competent with DYVI on completion of the course.
Broadcast engineers, technical supervisors / managers.
Having a knowledge of switching/mixing basics such as layering, transitions, DVE, etc.
- System components
- System Control Networking Topology
- PM Networking Topology
- Inter-PM Network via Switch
- Supervisor Overview.
- License request and import
- IO Configuration
- Logical sources (Physical inputs)
- Effects on sources
- Source option (individual vs presets)
- Outputs (Clean, Tally’s)
- Aux (source option)
- Scenes, stages, and layers architecture
- Modify an existing panel assignment
- Using menus in panel touchscreens
- MFM (if present)
- RAM recorder and stills
- Load from HDD
- Clips channels + record/save
- Import into/export from HDD + reload stills
- FTP transfer (using external SW)
- Multiviewer configuration
- MV composition, presets
- HR / LR
- Audio bars, labelling
- Filters / Effects, clocks
- External devices
- Machine Control (LinX, AMP, VDCP, BVW75)
- Aux Panels
- GPIO (if box present)
- IP control (TCP, UDP, Telnet)
- Graphical user interface configuration
- Import / Export of Settings
- GUI Setups
- IP (optional)
- IP Input and Output Configuration, Unicast Multicast.
- PTP Configuration
- Supervisor settings for IP
Total - 32 modules
- 28 standard modules in 2 days
- 4 optional modules (IP)