- Product Dyvi
- Category Production Switchers
English (other languages on request)
This course provides the operator with a condensed 3-day operational description of Dyvi live production tools.
A selected range of tools will be covered from basic to intermediate level. The default panel functions assignment will be used as a starting point to then move forward to a customized and personalized layout.
Exercises based on real life production needs will come with each section to prepare the trainee to be immediately operational on completion of the course.
For a more comprehensive and advanced training option please see details of the 5-day operational course.
Switcher operators, technical directors, broadcast engineers.
Having a knowledge of switching/mixing basics such as layering, transitions, DVE, etc.
Part 1 - Training Introduction
- Outline of Dyvi System.
- The Dyvi panel.
- The Dyvi GUI
- Simple layer/keyer setup and operation
- Simple replay transition
Part 2 - Topics / Modules
- Scenes / Stages
- Scene/Stage organization
- Layering in scenes
- Keyers filters (luma, ext, CK)
- Stored state (Open/close clapboard)
- GUI panes’ view, Live Stream, Presets
- Scenes in directory groups vs in stages
- Text object, mattes
- Resource display (GPU%)
- Transition definition, differences w/ classic switchers
- Next transition selection from panel
- Replay wipes
- Logical sources (Physical inputs)
- Effects on sources
- Source option (individual vs presets)
- Outputs (Clean, tallys)
- Aux (source option)
- Modify an existing panel assignment
- Using menus in panel touchscreens
- MFM (if present)
- RAM Recorder
- Load from HDD
- Clips channels + record/save
- Import into/export from HDD + reload stills
- Record/Play from panel
- Edit macros from GUI / Parameters
- Macro - Clip Board
- Simple TL w/ auto define
- TL w/ manual define
- MV composition, presets
- HR / LR
- Audio bars, labelling
- External control
- Machine Control (LinX, AMP, VDCP, BVW75)
- Aux Panels
- GPIO (if box present)
- Bus & Parameter coupling
- Substitution tables
- Supervisor brief overview
Total - 38 modules