- Product X-One
- Category Lean Production
English (other languages on request)
This course provides the operator with a complete system overview of the X-One unified production system and a detailed description of the operations of the system.
Technical directors and operators in charge of cutting the live program on smaller scale productions.
A good understanding of broadcast productions and live directing.
Course introduction and presentation of the system and its architecture
- System description and aim of the system
- Start up, operational settings and check of the system
- Description of the operations:
- Live switching: description of the interface and operations for live switching (Program, Preview, adding clips and graphics)
- Live replays: managing live replays in the program
- Audio management and mixing
- File management: import and management of AV media, graphicq, transitions
- Graphics management: creation and edit of graphics within the X-One graphics editor
- NDI graphics: description of the possible integration with external graphics system through NDI feed
- Practical exercises on the different subjects