XFile3Connected archive and transcoding
Simplify your file transfer and archive needs during a live production
XFile3® simplifies your file transfer and archive needs during a live production. With higher levels of efficiency and automation, you can archive, transform and restore your selected content - in any format and from multiple destinations. This software application provides complete control and visibility of all file transfers from one single intuitive interface, whether the user is archiving locally or through connected live workflows enabled by C-Next.
Manage any format
No need to worry about complex file processes. XFile3® allows multi-destination archives in different codecs and file formats, and even supports HDR/SDR cross conversion.
A big time-saver
XFile3® allows immediate access and archiving of EVS server content during the event. You can also live stream your content directly to your post-production platforms for real-time collaboration from one central interface.
You can take current or legacy content and easily restore it for playback. Conversion of formats and resolution is managed for you, including the dynamic conversion of SDR to HDR.
Flexible storage choices
Depending on your needs, your archive and restore functionalities can be done from any location whether it’s on a hard drive, network connected storage or in the cloud.
Born from user requests
Now including all the features our user community has been asking for, XFile3®’s intuitive interface gives you complete control and visibility of your content across its lifecycle.
- Full License for Backup, Restore, Transcode, Edit, Streaming on XF3 Hardware Platform
- Transcoding License
- Simple user interface
- Media management interface for archive comparison
- Centralize archive and restore for every EVS server and drive on the show
- Easily restore content with built-in transcode on-the-fly
- Archive content to multiple destinations at once
- UHD <-> HD <-> SD conversion
- HDR <-> SDR conversion
- Persistent storage options for keeping season-based archives
- Connection to Cloud storage for archive/restore
- Connection to File accelerators for distribution of content
- No heavy lifting of your server infrastructure
- XFile Lite – Media Manager Mode
- XFile Lite - Simple Backup/Restore Mode
- XFile Lite Streaming Only Mode
Get the most out of your EVS equipment
At EVS, we understand how important it is for our customers to gain an edge in the live production environment. That’s why we’re empowering operators and technical engineers to become advanced users of our technology – leading to better production values, streamlined workflows and better ROI from your EVS investment.