MediaHubSaaS content exchange platform
EVS Mediahub is a cloud-based platform that maximizes the reach of live events by publishing and distributing non-linear, live and near-live content with rights holders online. In addition, it offers a suite of media functions to meet the production requirements of digital and broadcast rights holders worldwide.
With this solution EVS supports content owners in virtualizing the physical infrastructure of an IBC and monetizing their content, while preserving the quality, reliability, and usability of onsite deployments. At the same time, MediaHub ensures that content takers and rights holders become more effective and efficient in their remote production workflows.
Secure cloud-based architecture
The platform is set up by EVS in our Hybrid Cloud , accessible through the internet and self-operated by either the customer or service providers.
Full control over your content
Content owners can configure their own content access restrictions to all their assets.
Find content quickly
Mediahub allows a seamless integration of multiple sources based on AI tagging and metadata generation.
Intuitive and stress-free operation
The customizable web GUI has been specially designed to ease fast content access for editorial and creative teams.
- Play, browse and trim content from anywhere, with the possibility to publish directly on social media
- Find clips easily by using search filters, and related content recommendations in a YouTube-like interface
- Automatic notification system when new clips become available that conform your search filter
- Subtitles and AI enabled speech transcription and translation
- Download a single clip, or a bin with multiple clips, directly or after transcoding
- Professional video web edit tool integration
- Upload additional content from a laptop or mobile device
- System administration (e.g. reverse proxy), monitoring and user profile configuration tools
- Google analytics integration with auto report generation in google studio
Contact us to discuss your content sharing and monetization needs or to book a live demo.