Combining reliability, flexibility and scalability for all your studio requirements
EVS introduces XS-NEO®, the new studio server which provides flexible software-based workflows. Hosted on high-performing and compact EVS PMX2 processing module, the software-defined server ingests multiple formats and codecs concurrently, supported over SDI or IP connectivity. XS-NEO® is the ultimate video server that delivers EVS-built reliability, combined with unequalled flexibility and scalability for your future requirements.
Watch our video for an overview of our Central and Flexible ingest solution driven by the XS-NEO server together with the IPD-VIA Ingest app:
EVS-built reliability for your peace of mind
EVS has taken the core benefits of its iconic XT server technology and implemented an innovative software-defined approach for high flexibility combined with EVS-built reliability.
Accommodates any requirement
As well as supporting multiple formats and codecs and allowing on the fly changes per channel and flow, XS-NEO® is also designed to work within both SDI and IP infrastructures.
Highly scalable operations
As a stack-and scale model and fully integrated into IPD-VIA live PAM suite, XS-NEO® enables a new level of channel support and scalability to match your business evolutions.
PMX2 processing module
- Video I/O board with 8x HD-SDI/3G-SDI/12G-SDI OR 2x25Gbps connectivity
- Optimized Linux operating system
- 32 core CPU
- 5x 1.6TB SSD drives RAID array OR 5x 3.2TB SSD drives RAID array
- GPU board
- 64GB RAM
- 2x onboard 1-Gbps Ethernet ports
- 2x 10Gbps Ethernet ports for file transfer
- 4x USB 3.0 ports at the back, 1x at the front
- The number of channels supported by PMX2 module depends on the chosen video codec and format.
IPD-VIA Ingest app
- Control and schedule live feeds
- Control of XS-NEO
- HTML 5 web interface
- Frame accurate multi-camera ingest
- Confidence and progress monitoring
- Multi-format & codec ingest incl. 24p, LongGOP XDCAM HD 422
- Reconfigurable on the fly
- Loop recording technology
- IP (ST 2110) and SDI connectivity
- Native export capabilities to nearline (HiRes + Lores) (Avid or file servers)
- Different codecs : DNxHD, XDCAM HD, XAVC-I
Get the most out of your EVS equipment
At EVS, we understand how important it is for our customers to gain an edge in the live production environment. That’s why we’re empowering operators and technical engineers to become advanced users of our technology – leading to better production values, streamlined workflows and better ROI from your EVS investment.