- Product IPDirector
- Category Asset & workflow management
This “standard” IPDirector course provides the operator with a complete overview of the IPDirector suite as well as the operation of its different software applications for ingest and playout control or production management purposes.
Ingest Operators, LSM Operators, Editors, Producers, Assistant Directors, Media Managers.
No previous experience is required.
- Description of the IPDirector suite, the different software applications, configurations and connections
- Detailed description and operation of the different software applications (Channel Explorer, Control Panel, Recorder Panel, Ingest Scheduler, Playlist Panel and Database Explorer)
- Introduction to IPLogger, IPEdit and ABRoll Playlists
- Description of Keywords management and Metadata principles
- Presentation of integration principles (XFile, XTAccess, Xsquare, NLE systems, etc.)
- Presentation of different generic workflows using IPDirector
- Practical exercises on the different subjects.
Price (VAT excl. if applicable)