- Product LSM Connect
- Category Live Replay & Storytelling
The LSM Connect course is not provided as a “stand-alone” course. The subject can be included in another EVS operational training. A tutorial presenting the basic operations and settings is also available on the EVS website in the Training page.
English (other languages on request)
This course provides the operator with a complete system overview of the LSM Connect, the description in the operation of the system for clips and playlist management.
LSM operators, highlight operators
Having attended the LSM-XT Basic Operational Training and acquired some experience with the LSM-XT server.
- Presentation and overview of the system hardware & software
- Description of the user interface and purpose of the system
- Detailed description of the operations of the LSM Connect
- For clip management: selecting a clip (single or multi selection), editing a clip (metadata management) loading a clip, cutting and moving clips, searching for clips, operations with clips on the network
- For playlist management: selecting and loading a playlist, making playlists visible, adding/removing clips, deleting/merging playlists, reorganizing clips within a playlist
- Description of the system settings
- Practical exercises on the different subjects