- Product VIA Xsquare
- Category Asset & Workflow Management
1/2 day if participants have a good knowledge of the IPDirector Remote Installer configuration.
1 day if they don't.
English (other languages on request)
This course provides the engineer with a detailed description of the VIA Xsquare application and the system architecture. It will also provide the engineer with a description of the configuration possibilities of the system according to the workflow to achieve or the workflow in place.
Technical managers and engineers.
A good understanding of computers and EVS systems and architecture is required.
Course introduction and presentation of the system and the role it plays in an EVS architecture
System description and aim of the application
Description of the architecture
- Description of the configuration possibilities according to the workflow to achieve
- Description of Targets, XML scans, Scan folders configuration
- Description of the related configurations in the IPDirector Remote Installer
- Managing job templates and encoder profiles
- Orchestration: association of engines to Xsquare applications and orchestration of engines in clusters
- Monitoring tool for jobs and services
- User Management description
- Practical exercises according to different user cases / jobs (sending media to servers, to NLE systems, rendering playlists, multi destination targets, key/fill decoding, importing animations, etc.)