MediaCeption Inflow® is a turnkey solution that provides highly reliable and synchronized ingest of live multi-camera feeds and associated metadata, for swift and efficient delivery to the production, post-production, or archive stages. Leveraging EVS’ market-leading production servers and our web-based asset management platform, the solution offers dynamic, concurrent support of multiple formats, codecs and framerates for efficient use within studio entertainment, sports and news environments. With MediaCeption Inflow you will benefit from guaranteed broadcast quality and easy integration with your post-production processes. Its flexibility will let you start small and scale up in the future as your production requirements increase.
Images and metadata flow smoothly from multiple cameras to production
Crews can quickly access and find the right content for their productions
Goes hand-in-hand with post-production editing seats, incl. near-live editing & playout while export
Dynamic and flexible
A software-based system to manage complexities with many compatible formats and changing production environments
Intuitive web-based user interface allowing remote and collaborative operation
EVS’ renown reliable continuous looped recording technology
Software-based studio server for flexible ingest. Combining reliability, flexibility and scalability for all your studio requirements.
Users benefit from IPD-VIA’s set of intuitive web app interfaces, empowering them to work remotely and collaboratively for faster turnaround of content, delivered to multiple platforms. In MediaCeption Inflow, IPD-VIA is responsible for configuration of your ingest, imports, and your recordings, and for monitoring and logging.
MediaCeption Inflow is seamless integrated with popular post-production systems, such as AVID and Adobe Premiere Pro.
MediaCeption provides an easy way to archive its indexed video content through integration with third party arhive and LTO systems, such as Telestream’s DIVA Archive Manager.
- Frame accurate multi-camera/multi-feeds ingest solution
- HTML5 Web UI, accessible from anywhere
- EVS reliable loop recording technology
- Seamless integration with popular post-production systems
- Software-defined ingest servers
- Multiple simultaneous codecs, formats and framerates possible
- Change codecs, formats and framerates on-the-fly, without rebooting
- Ingest & record from cameras and other SDI or IP feeds
- Import files from external storage
- Extensive logging features for all your assets
- Ability to scale up to a full end-to-end MediaCeption Signature solution
Get in touch!
Besides the turnkey approach, EVS can also provide end-to-end Production Asset Management solutions, tailored to any production workflow. Contact us to discuss your challenges or book a live demo.